Interested in Charr speaking at one of your events?
Charr will be happy to speak to your group on a variety of photo oriented tops including but not limited to…
- The Art of Making Art Via Photography. Charr shows you her own unique and inspired imagery and describes in detail how it’s done in approach, her tools and techniques that will interest, enlighten and inspire both professionals and hobbyists.
- How to create your own pictures or imagery. For professionals, bloggers, entrepreneurs and frankly, anyone! Yes, you can create your own pictures and graphics that really work for your publication to accompany your writing and or your own marketing materials. Even if you’re not a pro and think you can’t. Yes, you really can!
- The Wild and Wonderful World of App Art! Your devices aren’t just for calling, texting and watching videos! Charr introduces you to a whole new realm of artistic creativity using your favorite hand-held device and some really great apps.
- Photography for the Media. This is all about Visual Thinking for Word People who need to shoot pictures to go with their stories.
- Charr can also create a presentation or workshop just for you or your group. Charr can create and personalize a presentation about the topic of photography and digital imaging you specifically need.
Contact Charr for a consultation to determine just what you need. email: email@example.com Phone: 916-672-8423
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT CHARR’S PRESENTATIONS
SMUD: “For more than ten years, Charr Crail has been one of SMUD’s most respected contract photographers. Whether working on high profile or internal shoots, we count on her expertise to get us the best visuals possible. Charr’s unique style is ideal for many of our advertising and marketing needs, and her photojournalism experience has enlivened our internal publications. In fact, Charr’s proficiency in photojournalism was the catalyst in requesting her instruction on a “photography for media” workshop. On several occasions Charr came on site to present her course on photographic principals and applications. She’s a gifted instructor, able to communicate her experience succinctly. Our department staff came away from the course enlightened and confident. Charr is a pleasure to work with and one of our favorite go-to photo professionals.” Joe Tapia, ctsm, Sacramento Municipal Utility District
ARC: “Letter of Recommendation from American River College. This letter is written as a recommendation for Charr Crail for her exceptional speaking and communication skills to my Freelance Photography class and for the tremendous impact her speaking has on those who listen. Charr came to American River on December 5th, 2012 to speak to a group of photography students who plan to start their own photography business, with a powerful commitment to make a difference with all the students present. Charr spoke about her early career in editorial photography, commercial photography, and fine art and the adventures she experienced with establishing herself. In speaking about her own adventures and dealing with different kinds of people, Charr was able to communicate to her audience what is possible for photographers just starting out.By the end of her presentation, students were anxiously asking questions and excited about what Ms. Crail had to say. In my experience in listening to Charr speak, I am certain that her words and commitment had an incredible impact on those who listen. In hearing her story of her experience, students are able to come away from listening to Ms. Crail with a brighter look on their future and the knowledge that they truly can have what it is that they want for their photography careers. I am grateful that the students at American River College had the opportunity to hear Charr speak, and from that experience, I recommend that you consider Charr as an exceptional speaker for all students anywhere in the country. Craig Schindler, Photography Professor American River College, Sacramento, California P.S. You will not be disappointed.”